Bluehost hosting review 2016:
Bluehost is one of the famous web hosting companies in the world. Bluehost has specially created its name with its outstanding features and customer support.
As you can already see the year 2016, has almost crossed half a mile, so I have decided to give a detailed review on Bluehost hosting entire review along with its advantages.
Here is the Bluehost hosting review 2016, we’ll let you know the real pro and cons of the Bluehost hosting along with its unique features.
About Bluehost hosting:
Bluehost is a web hosting company which was started by Matt Heaton back in 1996. And from then it has been serving shared hosting. And in 2000 it has almost reached the no 1 position in the web hosting companies.
Bluehost is very effective and efficient in providing shared hosting plan and its one of the best-trusted web hosting services from the start of its company. Back in 2011 Endurance International group has acquired the Bluehost company. And since then there was a change in CEO, presently Dan Handy operates the Bluehost company as the CEO.
Bluehost is one of the best web hosting service providers in the world, and it comes under the top 15 web hosting list of largest web hosting companies.
Bluehost is currently severing over 2 million websites online. It’s absolute “2 million” and isn’t that great?
That is a great achievement for any company. The company has acquired trust from its millions of users. Along with the achievement, the Bluehost is the best-shared web hosting for any sites. It’s one of the vast specialization of Bluehost.
Let’s explore the Bluehost hosting review, in details:
Being a website owner and blogger, I know how others may think about the web hosting services. All the bloggers wanted one of the best web hosting services which offer
- Best support.
- Affordable price.
Now, all these factors are the must for any blogger, and ultimately they want the best web hosting service with the best support, reliability, and uptime. Then Bluehost is one of the best choices.
Features and advantages of Bluehost:
Bluehost has been around from past few years, and it is evolved itself into one of the best hosting companies, in this digital world. Bluehost offers various packages which include shared hosting; WordPress managed hosting, virtual private hosting, and dedicated hosting.
It is one of the most affordable and budget friendly web hosting service providers that offers a cPanel and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) setup for all the people who’re not looking for most of the option.
- Bluehost offers the free domain for 1 year along with your shared hosting plan. And this is a great deal for newbies.
- CPanel—it has a featured panel which is integrated with the cloud fare, page speed grade, Google apps and lot more tools. It has a better-customized cPanel which gives the best experience for visitors.
- Offers anti – spam solutions feature which is the built in feature in cPanel.
- You can quickly set automatic daily backups for all your websites data and stored files and restore whenever the problem arrives.
- It’s having free email accounts for the top planes, and those email storage will be with the total account storage.
- Hassle free scalability which allows you to upgrade your existing plans with the advanced plans without having any difficulties or stress.
- Decent level of customization which includes SSH (Secured Shell Access), Server Side Includes, PHP.ini and .htaccess modification support, etc.
- Built in with the content delivery network CDN, and also integrated with the cloud flare to make the site load faster.
- 30-days money back guarantees.
- Scalable infrastructure with the best uptime 99.9% which is proved and guaranteed.
The Bluehost hosting offers the best customer support. And it has been the plus point of the Bluehost companies’ raise. Because for any company the customer support is the backbone, if there is no proper customer support than customers may fly away to others companies.
So, Bluehost always provides the best customer support with a good support team. It provides the best customer care executives who are having knowledge in the technical skills of the website transfer etc.
Most of the companies are not like that they simply just depend on non-technical guys, and that’s the reason why many businesses can’t help the customers in the bad times when their website was gone down for any particular time or when they upload their website for the first time, etc.
So, with Bluehost, you don’t need to worry about that. The Bluehost has the ideal time to get connected with the technical support team, and they don’t take much time in resolving your problem, and you don’t need to wait for hours to get connected. They are pretty fast in connecting with the customers.
Bluehost offers many support options here are the options where you can connect with the support team:
- Over the phone.
- Chat with a sales/support guy
- Generate a trouble ticket.
- Use social network like Twitter to reach Bluehost team.
- By joining Bluehost community
Mostly they don’t take the longer time to connect with you, so you don’t have to wait for long periods like other companies. And the customer satisfaction of the Bluehost customer support is pretty impressive it over 4.5/5.
Strong and efficient uptime:
Bluehost provides the best uptime in the web hosting industry with the average of 99.99% which is the best and efficient uptime.
And many survey and research have proved the same factor. By seeing the uptime in 2016, it has pretty impressive uptime for almost all the months. But the only uptime fault caused in February where Bluehost hosting uptime has gone down to 99.66% that is even the best uptime but it’s somewhat lagging then standard uptime, but it has recovered well later on.
Here the report of the uptime chat of Bluehost hosting.
- February 2016 Avg. Uptime: 99.68% (2 hours of downtime)
- March 2016 Avg. Uptime: 99.91% (44 minutes of downtime)
- April 2016 Avg. Uptime: 99.95% (23 minutes of downtime)
- May 2016 Avg. Uptime: 99.96% (12 minutes of downtime)
- June 2016 Avg. Uptime: 100% (which is pretty high)
- July 2016 Avg. Uptime: 99.95 (10 minutes of downtime)
Now, these are the few pros which stand for Bluehost to be one of the best web hosting services in the world.
Let’s go to its cons:
Unlink other web hosting service providers Bluehost also has few cons, now take a look at them.
- Expensive quick start training.
- Suddenly jump price from low amount to higher number which causes frustration for website owners.
These are the few cons of the Bluehost hosting service.
Bluehost is best for?
Bluehost is the best hosting service for all the starters and low traffic sites.
And also it’s pricing for shared hosting for starters is pretty low so that starters can take advantage of the Bluehost shared hosting plans.
But if you have a high traffic website then Bluehost may not be the convenient option for you. Finally, let’s wrap up the review conversation with a few words of conclusion.
This is all about the Bluehost hosting review, I have mentioned every point in an easy way to understand, and I hope you may get the clear view on the Bluehost hosting service.