Bluehost is one of the famous web hosting companies in the world. Bluehost has specially created its name with its outstanding features and customer support and No.1 web hosting suggested by WordPress.org. As you can already see the year 2019, has almost crossed a mile, so I have decided to give a detailed Bluehost review along with its advantages.
Here is the Bluehost review 2019, we’ll let you know the real pro and cons of the Bluehost web hosting along with its unique features and plans.
Table of Contents
About Bluehost Hosting
Bluehost is a web hosting company which was started by Matt Heaton back in 1996. And since then it has been serving shared web hosting. And in 2000 it has almost reached the no 1 position in the web hosting companies.
Bluehost is very effective and efficient in providing WordPress hosting and shared hosting plans and its one of the best-trusted web hosting services from the start of its company. Back in 2011 Endurance International group has acquired the Bluehost company. And since then there was a change in CEO, presently Dan Handy operates the Bluehost company as the CEO.
Bluehost Provide Five Hosting Plans:
1. Shared Hosting
2. WordPress Hosting
3. Dedicated Hosting
4. VPS Hosting
5. Cloud Site Hosting
Here is the link to get Bluehost Special Discount on Plans
Bluehost Hosting specialization
Bluehost is one of the best web hosting service providers in the world, and it comes under the top 15 web hosting list of the largest web hosting companies. Bluehost is currently severing over 2 million websites online. It’s absolute “2 million” and isn’t that great?
That is a great achievement for any company. The company has acquired the trust of its millions of hosting users. Along with the achievement, Bluehost is the best shared web hosting for any sites. It’s one of the vast specializations of Bluehost.
Let’s explore the Bluehost review with Pros and Cons in details:
Being a website owner and blogger, I know how others may think about web hosting services. All the bloggers wanted one of the best web hosting services which offer.
- Best support.
- Affordable price.
Now, all these factors are the must for any blogger, and ultimately they want the best web hosting service with the best support, reliability, and uptime. Then Bluehost web hosting is one of the best choices.
Web Hosting Reviews & Deals
|Hosting Provider||Hosting Review||Price||Discount||Site Link|
|Read Review||$3.95/mo||89% OFF||Visit Site|
|Read Review||$3.92/mo||51% OFF||Visit Site|
|Read Review||$3.52/mo||51% OFF||Visit Site|
|Read Review||$4.99/mo||44% OFF||Visit Site|
|$2.75/mo||60% OFF||Visit Site|
Bluehost Features and Advantages
Bluehost web hosting has been around for the past few years, and it is evolved itself into one of the best hosting companies, in this digital world.
Bluehost offers various packages which include
- Shared hosting
- WordPress hosting
- Virtual private hosting(VPS)
- Dedicated hosting.
It is one of the most affordable and budget-friendly web hosting service providers that offers a cPanel and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) setup for all the people who’re not looking for most of the option.
- Bluehost web hosting offers the free .com domain for 1 year along with your shared hosting plan. And this is a great deal for newbies.
- CPanel—it has a featured panel which is integrated with the cloud fare, page speed grade, Google apps and lot more tools. It has a better-customized cPanel which gives the best experience for visitors.
- Offers anti-spam solutions feature which is the built-in feature in cPanel.
- You can quickly set automatic daily backups for all your websites data and stored files and restore whenever the problem arrives.
- It’s having free email accounts for the top planes, and those email storage will be with the total account storage.
- Hassle-free scalability which allows you to upgrade your existing plans with the advanced plans without having any difficulties or stress.
- The decent level of customization which includes SSH (Secured Shell Access), Server Side Includes, PHP.ini and .htaccess modification support, etc.
- Built-in with the content delivery network CDN, and also integrated with the cloud flare to make the site load faster.
- 30-days money-back guarantees.
- A scalable infrastructure with the best uptime 99.9% which is proved and guaranteed.
Bluehost hosting offers the best customer support. And it has been the plus point of the Bluehost companies’ raise. Because for any company the customer support is the backbone, if there is no proper customer support than customers may fly away to other companies. So, Bluehost always provides the best customer support with a good support team. It provides the best customer care executives who are having knowledge of the technical skills of the website transfer etc.
Most of the companies are not like that they simply just depend on non-technical guys, and that’s the reason why many businesses can’t help the customers in the bad times when their website was gone down for any particular time or when they upload their website for the first time, etc.
So, with Bluehost hosting, you don’t need to worry about that. The Bluehost has the ideal time to get connected with the technical support team, and they don’t take much time in resolving your problem, and you don’t need to wait for hours to get connected. They are pretty fast in connecting with the customers.
Bluehost offers many support options here are the options where you can connect with the support team:
- Over the phone.
- Chat with a sales/support guy
- Generate a trouble ticket.
- Use social network like Twitter to reach Bluehost team.
- By joining the Bluehost community
Mostly they don’t take the longer time to connect with you, so you don’t have to wait for long periods like other companies. And the customer satisfaction of the Bluehost customer support is pretty impressive it over 4.5/5.
Strong and Efficient Uptime
Bluehost provides the best uptime in the web hosting industry with an average of 99.99% which is the best and efficient uptime. And many survey and research have proved the same factor. By seeing the uptime in 2016, it has pretty impressive uptime for almost all the months. But the only uptime fault caused in February where Bluehost web hosting uptime has gone down to 99.66% that is even the best uptime but it’s somewhat lagging then standard uptime, but it has recovered well later on.
Here the report of the uptime chat of Bluehost web hosting.
- February 2018 Avg. Uptime: 99.68% (2 hours of downtime)
- March 2018 Avg. Uptime: 99.91% (44 minutes of downtime)
- April 2018 Avg. Uptime: 99.95% (23 minutes of downtime)
- May 2018 Avg. Uptime: 99.96% (12 minutes of downtime)
- June 2018 Avg. Uptime: 100% (which is pretty high)
- July 2018 Avg. Uptime: 99.95 (10 minutes of downtime)
Now, these are the few pros which stand for Bluehost to be one of the best web hosting service provider in the world.
Let’s go to its cons:
Unlink other web hosting service providers Bluehost also has few cons, now take a look at them.
- Expensive quick start training.
- Suddenly jump price from low amount to a higher number which causes frustration for website owners.
These are the few cons of the Bluehost service.
Bluehost Hosting is best for?
Bluehost is the best hosting service provider for all the starters and low traffic sites. And also it’s pricing for shared hosting and WordPress Hosting for starters is pretty low so that starters can take advantage of the Bluehost shared hosting plans.
But if you have a high traffic website then Bluehost may not be the convenient option for you. Finally, let’s wrap up the review conversation with a few words of conclusion.
Bluehost Comparisons with Siteground hosting & InMotion Hosting
Bluehost Vs. Siteground
SiteGround is also one of the popular web hosting providers. They work out of Bulgaria with data centers. Like Bluehost, they are a WordPress.org embraced company with a profound sense of duty regarding the WordPress groups. SiteGround offering great customer support. They likewise work at a higher value point than Bluehost. On the off chance that you are going to a starter/small site, at that point I’d recommend Bluehost. If you are looking for advanced feature hosting then SiteGround is the best option.
Bluehost Vs. InMotion
InMotion Hosting is one of the biggest and quickest hosting providers. They offer a full range of advanced hosting services. They have some better discounted hosting plans than Bluehost. They are additionally great in customer support and 90-day money-back guarantees. You can try Bluehost as well as InMotion, both are great in support and features.
If you are also looking for affordable and best domain provider, be sure to check out Namecheap and Godaddy. Or explore best hosting service providers Godaddy, A2 Hosting review to find the right hosting company for your needs. If you are looking for cheapest plans hosting with DOMAIN + HOSTING: $0.99 ONLY then try 1and1 hosting
- MyThemeShop Review
- Inmotion Review
- SiteGround Review
- Dreamhost Review
- 1and1 Web Review
- Bluehost vs. Godaddy Review
- Comparison of Squarespace vs. Weebly vs. Wix
This is all about the Bluehost review, I have mentioned every point in an easy way to understand in this Bluehost review, and I hope you may get a clear view of the Bluehost web hosting service. If you are looking for more best hosting options or hosting reviews then check out our other hosting reviews.