Lets start with Omnisend review. Introduction about Omnisend software. Generally, to keep customers informed, email marketing is widely used presently. The email marketing tactic is very effective at assisting business owners and consumers to stay connected. The chief reason to go for email marketing is to adopt an easy way to reach mobile customers. There is no much investment in new technology or software like Omnisend.
Actually, it is very simple to customize and integrate into several other marketing tactics. Another reason behind its wide use is its versatility. Based on the depth of the email database and the potential of the crafter, generally, the email marketing messages could fall in a range of simple to complex. It is possible to personalize emails to incorporate the name of the user.
Table of Contents
Why Email marketing?
Basically, email marketing is found inexpensive and simple to use. At a cost of pennies per message, email marketing enables business owners to reach a huge number of consumers. Those small-business owners who are on a budget, this tactic is better than conventional marketing channels like direct mail, TV or radio. Take a look at the Omnisend features and Omnisend review discussed below:
Omnisend Review 2020
- Omnisend presents powerful, flexible signup forms to know customers better.
- It comes with the email and mobile preview functionality allowing the subscribers to watch email as intended. There are no problems to see the emulated inboxes of major email providers and many mobile devices to solve the rendering issues.
- Omnisend comes with the potential to send thousands of unique, customized emails per second.
- Its list management tools incorporate importing and maintaining subscriber data. You can easily manage list segmentation, delivery status, and profile attribute management. Moreover, it comes with the subscribers self-manage preferences.
- There is the facility of automated email responses. Based on the online activities, events, and lead scores, you can set up automated nurturing emails.
- It works to flawlessly manage email deliverability to guarantee inbox delivery. There is the availability of features like opt-in management, unsubscribe processing, bounce handling, email preview, suppression lists, delivery monitoring, spam checking, and link validation.
- There are no difficulties to send outbound emails. It can easily generate targeted lists, plan and manage bulk email sending.
- There is the support provided for the mobile-optimized emails, landing pages, and online forms.
- With the use of the A/B testing, it is possible to test alternate versions of forms, emails, and landing page. You can easily know what works the best, enhance the response rates and conversion.
- It can effortlessly track the performance of links and keywords in major search engines. In this way, it is possible to compute search rankings and performance.
- There will be a noticeable improvement in the page-level SEO with tools to analyze and enhance page performance.
- It can automatically create tasks and deliver real-time sales alerts to mobile device, email or RSS.
- There is support provided for online behavior tracking. It is simple to track which emails a prospect unlocks and clicks, web-pages being visited, keywords used, and many more.
- With the assistance of the CRM lead integration functionality, it is possible to sync account, contact, lead and opportunity information through your CRM system.
Why to use Omnisend?
Omnisend is the comprehensive e-commerce marketing automation platform assisting you to sell more. This is made possible with the conversion of your visitors and preserving your customers. This is the key reason behind the use of Omnisend. You are able to reach the targeted customers through personalized messages with the help of Omnisend’s powerful automation workflows. There will be an enhancement in sales. It is possible to increase your subscriber list with a broad range of signup forms.
Generally, Omnisend is compatible with all e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce and many more.
Omnisend Pros and Cons
- The automation sequences and functionality are flawless.
- There are no issues to get started and it provides full stack functionalities for e-commerce business.
- It is quite simple to use and setup. Omnisend offers multi-functionality in the free version too.
- With the automation function, it is possible to submit emails to your new list members.
- Availability of all the tools in a single place saves your time spent behind finding other apps.
- There will be a noticeable increment in your business’ revenue.
- Though the design is easy-to-use and very intuitive, its graphic design is not so good.
- It is found that the segmenting the lists is not so easy.
- There is the absence of the Facebook integration that may assist to generate adverts appealing to the customer client base.
According to the reviews of most users, the customer support is fantastic. This software is found to be one of the simplest to use for any beginner because they can instantly seek customer support if they are confused. Those users who wish to connect with customers at the correct time can do it without spending much money.
Omnisend Plan and Pricing
Taking a look at the plan and pricing of Omnisend, it comes with a free option and two paid plans. In the free plan, the monthly and annual pricing are available at free of cost. In the free plan, the monthly email limit is 15000 i.e. maximum of 2,000 emails per day. Glancing at the standard plan, the monthly pricing begins at $10 and the annual pricing begins at $96 (or $8/month).
In this standard plan, the monthly email limit is up to 12M. Taking a closer look at the Pro plan, the monthly pricing begins at $199 and the annual pricing begins at $1920 (or $160/month). In this Pro plan, the monthly email limit is unlimited.
Generally, the prices in all plan differ based on the number of monthly subscribers. The key difference between all these plans is the access provided to advanced features. These advanced features include advanced segmentation and automation workflows.
Those users who tried Omnisend are satisfied with the excellent user-friendly interface and easy-to-use functionalities. Most of the users are pleased with its reliable email automation functionality assisting to enhance their sales and conversions.