Blogging is one of the most sought-after fields when it comes to interest and earning money.
Since last few years, it has gained o much popularity as more and more people started understanding its significance.
The importance of camera is high when it comes to blogging. Are you in search for the best camera for blogging? If yes then the following article is quite useful to you.
Being a blogger, choosing the right camera could be a massive challenge. This is because there are tons of camera features to consider and tons of camera options are available.
Therefore, we have decided to make a detailed guide to assist you choose the appropriate camera for blogging needs.
For creating this list of the best cameras for blogging and vlogging, we dedicated a lot of time. The following aspects are incorporated:
- 7 best cameras for blogging
- Top 5 best cameras for vlogging
- Their camera specifications
- Pros and cons of those cameras
- Their purchasing links and much more
Without delays, now let’s get into the following article to know about the best camera for blogging:
Table of Contents
Top 7 Best Cameras for Blogging in 2023
Quick note: Majority of the cameras for blogging discussed on this page are affordable and cheaper unlike cameras exclusively utilized for vlogging.
|Camera Name||Why Use It?|
|Canon Power Shot G7X||Ideal for daily use and travel vlogging|
|Panasonic LUMIX G7||Compact and lightweight camera|
|FujiFilm X-T200||Excellent color reproduction|
|Canon EOS 1500D||Best entry-level DSLR camera for blogging|
|Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y||Solid build quality and a great mirrorless camera|
|Sony RX100 III||Offers excellent autofocus|
|Sony DSC W830||Offers a 3-inch screen|
|FujiFilm X-T4||Excellent image stabilization|
|Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III||Works great even in low light|
|Sony ZV-I Digital Camera||Perfect camera for vlogging|
|FujiFilm X-S10||RAW Capture in auto mode|
|GoPro Hero 9||Great for adventures & outdoor shooting|
1. Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
The Canon PowerShot G7 X is regarded as one of the best cameras for blogging and it comes with various exceptional features. It is a perfect camera incorporated with a 20.1MP camera assisting you to capture wonderful photos.
It is known that G7X II is a great compact camera for blogging that is reasonably priced and presents plenty of performance considering the price.
Camera Specifications of Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II:
- New Digic 7 imaging processor
- 1 MP 1.0-inch type CMOS sensor
- 2x optical zoom 24 – 100mm (35mm equivalent), f/1.8 – f/2.8 lens
- 3 inch-type touch screen tilt-type LCD monitor
- 8 fps continuous shooting, 1080/60p video capture
- Supports Wifi + NFC
- In-Camera charging via USB cable
Pros of Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II:
- Compact and slim body is perfect for daily use and travel vlogging
- Contains a 20.2MP camera sensor to capture excellent images
- Very lightweight because it weighs only 319 grams
- Offers you better telephoto lens performance
- Presents a dedicated exposure comp dial at the top; the usual rear dial is located on the rear
- The 3-inch touchscreen can be easily flipped up by 180° and down 45°
- The camera works well in low light
- Built-in Wi-Fi (with NFC) supports remote control
Cons of Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II:
- Doesn’t support 4K video recording because it can only capture 1080p resolution at frame rates reaching till 60 fps
- Doesn’t provide a built-in or optional viewfinder
Why should you use the G7 X Mark II camera?
If you are willing to capture high-resolution images especially for blogging purposes then G7 X Mark II device is a great camera for blogging. Moreover, it provides a faster DIGIC 7 image processor helping you to capture rich and detailed images, chiefly while using RAW files.
A 3-inch touchscreen display is included and it is of good quality. If you want to get sleek and affordable camera for blogging then G7 X Mark II is a recommended choice for you.
How much does the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II cost?
2. Panasonic LUMIX G7
Are you in lookout for a budget-friendly camera for blogging for capturing 4K high-quality videos? If yes then you must go for the Panasonic Lumix G7 camera.
It assists you to record superior quality as well as crisp images although the light condition is low. The ISO range supported is up to 25600.
Camera Specifications of Panasonic LUMIX G7:
- 16 MP Live MOS Sensor
- 8MP photo burst mode at 30 fps
- Venus Engine 9 Image Processor
- ISO range: 200-25600 (Extended 100-25600)
- 36m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II MEGA O.I.S. Lens
- 3 inch Free-Angle Touchscreen
- Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Eye Sensor AF
Pros of Panasonic LUMIX G7:
- Compact and lightweight design for portability
- It is a mirrorless camera so light penetrate directly into the image sensor for capturing better images
- Capture clear images although there is low-light condition
- Quick autofocus
- Supports 4K QHD video recording along with three 4K Ultra HD capture at 25p as well as Full HD at 50p
- Provides Intelligent Auto mode for Photo and Video
- Provides 3.5mm external mic port as well as 2.5 mm remote port
- Built-In Wi-Fi connectivity
- Reasonably priced
Cons of Panasonic LUMIX G7:
- Slow processing speeds in 4K photo modes
- Supports low resolution previews in 4K photo mode through the electronic viewfinder
Why should you use the Panasonic LUMIX G7 camera?
Out of many, one of the largest benefits of using this Panasonic camera is that it is reasonably priced and packs efficient features like the capability to record 4K videos at speed up to 30fps and Full HD up to 60fps (perfect for fast action and slow-motion).
Although there is low-light condition, it is possible to capture awesome photos because the camera provides a 16 MP digital Live Mos camera sensor. This sensor assists with high speed signal processing as well as superior quality image capture.
Although you export your videos shot in 4K to a Full HD TV, the 4K footage would have the identical crisp details (or even enhanced quality).
How much does the Panasonic LUMIX G7 cost?
3. Fujifilm X-T200
Are you in search for an entry-level mirrorless camera for blogging? If the answer to this is yes then Fujifilm X-T200 is an outstanding choice for you.
Fujifilm X-T200 is equipped with a 24.2 MP camera which provides outstanding camera performance as well as autofocus. A huge 3.5-inch LCD monitor is included which can record wonderful images and 4K videos.
Camera Specifications of Fujifilm X-T200:
- 2 MP CMOS sensor
- 5-inch LCD monitor
- 4K 30P, Continuous recording: up to approx. 15 min
- ISO range: 200 – 12800 (expands to 100-51200)
- 11 Fujifilm film simulations
- HDR movie mode
- 0 FPS continuous shooting
- Face and eye detection
- Bluetooth connectivity
Pros of Fujifilm X-T200:
- Presents a lightweight, compact, and robust camera body
- Contains a huge 3.5inch vari-angle touch-screen
- Outstanding colour reproduction
- Excellent 4K video footage
- Implemented with a high-resolution electronic viewfinder
- Good autofocus
- USB webcam support
Cons of Fujifilm X-T200:
- Battery life is quite average
- The camera control dials are slightly small
Why should you use the Fujifilm X-T200 camera?
This Fujifilm camera is one among the most chic and retro-style cameras for blogging. 3 color options are available like silver, dark silver, and Champagne Gold colors.
It comes with nice autofocus feature that supports phase detection pixels that cover a huge region the sensor. The same assist you to capture outstanding photos. Moreover, this camera supports ISO 200 (that is suitable or vivid light in sunny conditions) and supports ISO 51200 (suitable for low-light conditions).
Overall, if you are looking for an easy-to-use and a well-designed camera for various blogging purposes then Fujifilm X-T200 is surely a great camera for blogging.
How much does the Fujifilm X-T200 camera cost?
4. Canon EOS 1500D
If you want an affordable camera for blogging then Canon EOS 1500D is nice choice for you. This Canon camera provides a 24.1 MP camera that is easy to use for beginners.
Camera Specifications of Canon EOS 1500D:
- 1 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- ISO: 100-6400 sensitivity range
- Image Processor: DIGIC 4+ with 9 autofocus points
- Full HD video with full manual control
- Lens Mount: EF-S mount compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC, and Bluetooth built-in
Pros of Canon EOS 1500D:
- The 24.1 MP assist you with the high-resolution display for huge prints and image cropping
- You can take full HD 1080p videos up to 30fps
- Implemented with the Scene Intelligent Auto mode as well as creative filters to capture wonderful pictures
- ISO is extendable to 12800
- Excellent for capturing images even in low light
- Very easy to use for a beginner
- Affordably priced and one of the finest entry-level DSLR cameras for blogging purpose
Cons of Canon EOS 1500D:
- No external microphone and occasionally there are WiFi connectivity issues
Why should you use the Canon EOS 1500D camera?
If you want a beginner-friendly camera for blogging which is affordable as well as easy to use then this Canon 1500D is an excellent choice.
Also, if you are looking for an enhanced image quality than your smartphones to record images or videos then this Canon camera is a nice choice.
Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity allows users to effectively interface the camera with their smartphone through the Canon Camera Connect app
How much does the Canon EOS 1500D cost?
Also, read SEMrush Free Trial
5. Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y
Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y (also known as Sony A6000) is known to be one of the finest mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras accessible on the market. If you want a camera for shooting images/videos at indoors and outdoors with excellent quality output then this Sony device is the best mirrorless for blogging.
Camera Specifications of Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y:
- 3 MP Exmor TM APS HD CMOS sensor
- 4D Focus with Fast Hybrid AF and 179 AF points
- 1080p FHD Video Recording
- BIONZ X image processing engine
- Up to 11 FPS Continuous Shooting
- Tiltable LCD screen and OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, NFC, PlayMemories camera apps
Pros of Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y:
- Allows you to capture wonderful images although you are a beginner
- Provides charge protection coating over Optical Filter as well as ultrasonic vibration mechanism
- Equipped with a stereo microphone
- Provides 179 phase-detect points that covers nearly 84% of the frame
- Excellent AF and face tracking
- Durable build quality and very easy to use
- Very lightweight because it weighs only 344 g with a battery
Cons of Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y:
- The lenses in this camera are expensive
- Doesn’t contain an audio jack for microphones
Why should you use the Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y camera?
For those who are in search for a simple to use camera to capture wonderful photos, the Sony Alpha 6000 proves to be a great camera choice for blogging. Surely, you will admire the quality of the images and videos being captured.
If you want sleek, compact and portable camera for blogging which provides a wonderful24 MP sensor to capture wonderful photos then Sony A6000 is a good choice.
How much does the Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y cost?
6. Sony RX100 III
For those in lookout for a simple-to-use as well as the best compact camera for blogging then Sony RX 100 III is good to consider. This is because it is reasonably priced.
It comes with a 20.1 MP mirrorless camera which is equipped with Intelligent Auto modes, Tru Superior Auto, -Finder EVF, etc.
Camera Specifications of Sony RX100 III:
- 1 MP 1.0-type Exmor R CMOS sensor
- 92x zoom 24-70mm lens
- Native ISO: 125 – 12,800
- Extended ISO: 80 – 25,600
- BIONZ X engine
- Includes OLED Tru-Finder electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- Up to 10 fps continuous shooting without blackout
- Superior Auto and Intelligent Auto Modes
- 180° tiltable LCD Monitor
- Smartphone Connectivity via Wi-Fi /NFC
Pros of Sony RX100 III:
- Built-in three-stop ND filter
- Excellent sharp lens
- Excellent autofocus
- Easy-to-use and pocket-friendly design
- Provides powerful Wi-Fi wireless networking connectivity
- Competent of 12 0fps recording in HD resolution
- Provides an OLED viewfinder that is specially designed to reduce blurring resultant due to eye shake
- Presents a long battery life because you can capture up to 320 shots
- Provides a 180° tiltable LCD monitor that is suitable for capturing selfies
Cons of Sony RX100 III:
- Doesn’t provide a touchscreen and comes with a limited WiFi control
- Optical Zoom only 2.9x
Why should you use the Sony RX100 III camera?
For those looking for one of the best affordable Sony DSLR cameras, this Sony camera is a nice choice. One of the key causes why most people go for this camera is the 24-70 mm lens having F1.8-2.8 aperture which provides outstanding resolution and a built-in ND filter.
Furthermore, Sony RX100 III camera is known to be one among the reasonably priced Sony DSLR cameras which you can buy. It is suitable for the finest low-light performance.
For anyone in search for an entry-level DSLR camera for blogging then it is worth considering the Sony RX100 III camera.
How much does the Sony RX100 III cost?
Price: 158199 Rs
7. Sony DSC W830
It may be difficult to find an affordable camera for blogging that has all nice features. However, if you are in search for a reasonably priced point-and-shoot camera for various blogging purposes then you must consider the Sony DSC W830. It is equipped with a super HAD CCD sensor along with a 20.1 MP camera that helps you to capture wonderful images for your lifestyle, food, or health blogs.
Camera Specifications of Sony DSC W830:
- 0 MP camera with an aspect ratio: 4:3
- ISO Range: 100-1600
- 45x optical zoom lens, f/3.5-6.8
- 8x optical zoom Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar lens
- Implemented with sweep panorama, intelligent auto and picture effect
- Excellent Image Stabilization
- 720p MP4 movie mode and HD movies at 30 fps
- Autofocus: Continuous, Servo AF
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity
- Memory Card Type: SD, SDHC, SDXC
Pros of Sony DSC W830:
- Provides an Advanced Flash functionality that assists you to capture vivid and clear photos
- Allows recording HD videos
- Nice color reproduction
- Comes with a 3-inch screen
- Built-in PlayMemories Home Software that assist you to effortlessly transfer your videos or images to PC
- Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens lets you capture blur-free photos
- Provides Sweep Panorama modes – Standard, Wide, or a 360° mode to capture panorama images or videos
Cons of Sony DSC W830:
- Slow continuous shooting
- Comes with a short battery life, hence a backup battery may be needed
Why should you use the Sony DSC W830 camera?
Sony DSC W830 is regarded as a quality a point-and-shoot camera. Hence, you can capture elegant images or videos although you are a novice user.
Are you in search for a beginner-friendly camera which is simple o operate and budget-friendly as well then Sony DSC W830 is a wonderful option for you.
How much does the Sony DSC W830 cost?
Price: 55835 Rs
Top 5 Best Cameras For Vlogging
For those in search for the best cameras for vlogging then the following section is quite useful. It discusses in detail about vlogging cameras.
1. Fujifilm X-T4
Fujifilm X-T4 is popular as one among the best cameras for vlogging. Moreover, it is one among the best-selling cameras in the world (including Amazon). A 26.1MP camera sensor is included that assist you to record 4K videos at 60fps and full HD at 240 pixels.
Camera Specifications of Fujifilm X-T4:
- Contains 26.1MP 4th generation APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Engine
- ISO 160-12800, up to 15-fps Shooting
- 69M-dot electronic viewfinder with a large 0.75x magnification
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS)
- Provides USB Type C for charging
- DCI/UHD 4K at 60 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Pros of Fujifilm X-T4
- Outstanding video quality because it owns the capability to record 4K videos at 60P as well as Full HD @ 240P Videos
- The fastest AF speed among mirrorless cameras
- Works very well even in low-light conditions
- Outstanding image stabilization
- Pro-grade, splash and dust-protected body because it is implemented with more than 60 weather-sealed points that protect your camera against moisture and dust.
- Built-in 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization feature that decreases the odds of camera shake
Cons of Fujifilm X-T4:
- Autofocus tracking is not efficient
- Costly compared to its competitors
Why should you use Fujifilm X-T4 camera?
For those intending to record professional quality photos and videos, the Fujifilm X-T4 is an outstanding solution. It is the best camera for vlogging when you wish to prepare high-resolution movie footages. Also, they can be prepared @ DCI 4K/60p in 10-bit color.
This Fujifilm X- camera provides wonderful features like autofocus sensitivity to -6EV, Image Stabilization, and Full HD/240p super slow-motion video recording for recording outstanding videos.
How much does Fujifilm X-T4 cost?
Price: 138499 Rs
2. Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III
For those who are in search for a best vlogging camera equipped with the Olympus’s cutting-edge sensor, autofocus, and other efficient camera features, for them, the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III is a decent choice. It contains 20MP improved autofocus, and better image stabilization system to record high-quality videos.
Camera Specifications of Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III:
- 4MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- TruePic VIII Image Processor
- 121-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- DCI 4K/24p & UHD 4K/30p Video Recording
- 10 fps Shooting, ISO 200-25600
- 0-inch Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enable wireless transferring
Pros of Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III:
- Provides a mirrorless 20.4 MP camera
- Provides in-camera battery charging that is supported through the micro-USB port
- Autofocuses can work in extremely low light
- Provides a wonderful dynamic range
- Prepared in dustproof, splashproof,and freezeproof construction
- Supports up to 30fps Raw capture
- Designed with a fully articulating touchscreen LCD
Cons of Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III:
- Average battery life
- No headphone jack and does not provide a built-in flash
Why should you use the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III camera?
Many people may be looking for a powerful camera for vlogging, for them Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III is a wonderful choice. This is because it provides a Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera having outstanding speed, accuracy, and image stabilization. Moreover, this camera can support 4K UHD capture at 24, 25, or 30fps as well as a 102 Mbps compression rate. Also, it utilizes 121-point hybrid AF system that encompasses most of the sensor.
It allows you to perform continuous shooting at speed up to 10 fps through a mechanical shutter. It offers speed up to 30 fps recording through with an electronic shutter.
Overall, it is a superb camera for vloggers who want outstanding autofocus and great versatility.
How much does the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III cost?
Price: 19490 Rs
3. Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera
Those looking for the best cameras for vlogging which provides an ergonomic grip for steady selfie shooting as well as a vivid recording lamp, for them, this Sony digital camera is a nice choice.
Sony ZV-1 camera is considered as the best value for money camera which is simple to use and provides excellent features at an affordable price.
Camera Specifications of Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera:
- 1MP 1″ Exmor RS CMOS Sensor
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 24-70mm Lens
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Hybrid 315 Phase-Detect & 425 Contrast-Detect
- UHD 4K video at 30/24 FPS
- Face & Eye AF, Real-Time Tracking
- Built-in ND filters for precise exposure control
- One-push Bokeh switch
- Offers Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
Pros of Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera:
- Provides a vari-angle LCD screen that is useful for selfie shooting
- Allows recording your voice with great clarity because it comes with the three-capsule microphone
- Lightweight and compact and body design
- Equipped with a 20.1 MP back-illuminated camera that provides professional-quality images
- Provides a time-lapse functionality allowing you to capture cinematic expressions to the passage of time
- Directly deliver videos to your smartphone through Imaging Edge Mobile
Cons of Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera:
- Limited touch functionalities and average battery life because it provides only 45 minutes of video recording duration per charge or approx. 250 pictures per charge
- Does not provide a headphone jack
Why should you use Sony ZV-1 camera?
For those wanting to get an ultra-compact blogging camera then Sony ZV-1 is a great choice. It works as a practical camera if you primarily record selfie videos or other kinds of professional Youtube videos occasionally.
Its image quality is great. Both still image and video quality are great.
How much does the Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera cost?
Price: 59976 Rs
4. Fujifilm X-S10
In case you want a high-performance camera for vlogging applications then the Fujifilm X-S10 camera works as the ultimate vlogging camera to meet your needs.
It presents 26.1 MP camera capable to record 4K videos at 30 pixels as well as support Full-HD videos at 240 pixels for the video recording. Basically, it is a mirrorless camera that provides s you an easy access to 18 Film Simulation modes for smooth video shooting.
Camera Specifications of Fujifilm X-S10:
- 1 MP X-Trans CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
- 6-Stop, Five-Axis In-body Image Stabilisation (IBIS)
- ISO 160-12800, up to 8 fps Shooting
- 4K/30P and Full-HD 240P Video Recording
- Face/Eye AF, Tracking AF
- 18 Film Simulation modes that includes ETERNA Bleach Bypass
- 3-inch Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
Pros of Fujifilm X-S10:
- Provides enhanced low-light performance
- Provides a 180° vari-angle LCD touchscreen that lets you carry out up to 20fps uncropped continuous shooting
- Presents an ergonomic grip that boosts the camera stability although large lenses are equipped on it
- Support 240 FPS mode in video
- Support RAW capture in auto mode
- Provides superb image quality, even at max. ISOs up to 6400
- Provides a flip screen
Cons of Fujifilm X-S10:
- Battery life isn’t impressive
- Some problems with tracking subjects
Why should you use the Fujifilm X-S10 camera?
Fujifilm X-S10 is an excellent camera for vloggers who want a camera which provides a steady sensor as well as a soft ergonomic grip for comfortable video recording.
A 3-inch bright LCD screen is included which comes with 1.08 million dots resolution. If you are a beginner who is usually unwilling to dedicate much time for editing videos or photos then this is a decent camera to consider. This is because it provides 18 film simulations as well as 13 filters.
Overall, Fujifilm XS10 is recognized as a well-built vlogging camera which is comfortable t hold as well as able to record wonderful videos for long periods.
How much does the Fujifilm X-S10 cost you?
Price: 124499 Rs
5. GoPro HERO 9
GoPro Hero 9 is popularly known as one of the bestselling vlogging cameras in the world. The largest benefit of making use of this GoPro camera for vlogging is the capability to record wonderful videos while you are skiing, swimming, or riding a motorcycle. It is waterproof and easy to use.
Camera Specifications of GoPro HERO9:
- 6 MP camera sensor
- Up to 5K at 30fps video recording.
- 4-inch front-facing display
- 27-inch rear-facing touchscreen
- 100Mbps Bit Rate
- Built-In Mounting with Folding Fingers
- HyperSmooth 3.0 Video Stabilization
- Waterproof up to 33 feet
- Night Lapse Video
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth-enabled with app connectivity
Pros of GoPro HERO9:
- Allows you to capture high-quality and crisp photos because it provides a 23.6 MP camera
- Provides a 30% longer battery life compared to its previous generation because it provides a huge 1720 mAh battery
- Allows you to record stunning videos with resolution up to 5K
- Being a waterproof action camera, it can be utilized for moto vlogging or extreme vlogging
- Supports live streaming in 1080p
- Superb outdoor performance because you can record compelling time-lapse scenes while you go out on the road
Cons of GoPro HERO9:
- Slow HDR processing
- Since it is a fixed lens, zoom is not supported
Why should you use the GoPro HERO 9 camera for vlogging?
If you want a rugged, waterproof action camera for vlogging which can effectively capture up to 5K resolution videos @ 30fps then this GoPro Hero 9 camera can be the outstanding alternative for you.
It provides Sports and Action, CMOS Sensor that aids you in recording wonderful videos even although you are moving.
It’s an affordable vlogging camera assisting you to capture videos and photos.
How much does the GoPro HERO9 cost you?
Price: 27490 Rs
How to Choose the Best Camera for Blogging: Top 3 Things to Consider ?
Irrespective of the niche, you should consider the following aspects to determine which camera is the finest suitable for you.
1. Know your purpose
Determine whether you would use the camera for photos or videos. The first question to ask is why you should purchase a camera. Also ask –is it only for capturing photos or also for shooting videos. It is recommended to choose a camera that is suitable for both photo and video. This is because it allows you to use it for vlogging too. Since video marketing is progressing rapidly, it is recommended to choose cameras suitable for both videos and photos for versatile blogging.
2. Camera budget
Determine the price range that you can afford. Know your budget. After you determine your budget, it turns simple to choose a suitable camera for vlogging and blogging.
3. Your camera experience
Are you novice to photography? or do you possess extensive experience in capturing wonderful snaps through DSLRs? Prior to choosing a camera, it’s vital to determine your experience.
If you’re totally new to the camera world, it’s better to start with point and shoot cameras as they’re easy to operate and also affordable. If you have less experience, go for entry-level to mid-level DSLR cameras.
4 Must-Have Camera Accessories for Everyone
Till now we have discussed the best cameras for blogging and vlogging. Now let’s discuss regarding the most essential camera accessories which you must use in 2021 and future.
Tripod is widely used for steady shots indoor as well as outdoor. This is because it exactly holds your camera at the right angle and assists you to capture steady pictures. Available material choices are aluminum, plastic, carbon fiber, and more.
AmazonBasics 52-Inch Carbon Fiber travel tripod is known to be one among the best-selling tripods available on Amazon. The key benefit of using it is it is made of carbon fiber tripod. Hence, durability and stability are great.
Swivel leg locks, adjustable height legs, and rubber feet are included. The ball-head design is implemented for 360° rotation as well as 90° tilt. The maximum height is 52 inches. A tripod carrying bag is included.
2. Storage Devices
Irrespective of which vlogging camera or blogging camera you use, storage devices like Memory Cards and hard disks are needed to save all your photos and videos.
The below section shows few of the finest memory cards and external hard disks available on Amazon:
1. SanDisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I Card 128GB
It is known to be one of the best-selling memory cards available on Amazon. It is highly suitable for compact and point-and-shoot cameras.
It delivers super-fast transfer speeds reaching till 100 MB/s. Hence, if you want to quickly transfer your videos or images then SanDisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I Card 128GB is a wonderful memory card pick for you.
2. Samsung EVO Grade 3, Class 10 64GB
If you want an ultra-high speed memory card which offers twice the speed than a standard SD card then Samsung EVO Grade 3, Class 10 64GB is a good choice. It lets you transfer up to 360 photos/minute through a transfer speed till 48 Mbps. Besides, the design is temperature-proof and waterproof.
External Hard Disks:
1. Western Digital WD Elements USB 3.0 1TB:
If you are looking for an efficient yet portable hard disk drive which supports ultra-fast data transfer rates as well as compatible with all types of devices including Macbooks and PCs then go for Western Digital WD Elements USB 3.0 1TB.
2. Seagate One Touch 2TB External HDD
Seagate One Touch 2TB External HDD is regarded as one of the best-selling external hard disk drives on Amazon that provides up to 2 TB storage. So, you can save all your images, videos and also it ships with hardware encrypted password-protection. You benefit from a broad range of features like 3 year data recovery and wide compatibility with Windows and Mac.
3. External Microphones
Are you planning to record vlogs or YouTube videos through your camera? If yes then you should spend money on a microphone. The reason is majority of DSLR cameras or standard cameras don’t provide high-quality microphones/
The below section lists few of the best external microphones from Amazon:
1. Rode VMGO Video Mic GO
Are you in search for a lightweight On-Camera microphone which provides clear and crisp audio? For that, you must consider Rode VMGO Video Mic GO.
2. Sennheiser MKE 200
Are you in search for a lcompact directional microphone to be used with your cameras, phone, or DSLRs? For those needs, the Sennheiser MKE 200 is a superb choice. It provides an interchangeable 3.5 mm TRS and TRRS connectivity that is superbly compatible with smartphones, DSLRs, or mirrorless cameras.
4. Camera Bags:
You will require a camera bag to easily carry all your blogging or vlogging accessories including your lens, camera, tripods, memory cards, and more.
The following section describes two of the best-selling camera bags which are affordable and robustly built.
1. Smiledrive Camera Bag:
Do you wish to safely organize your camera, extra batteries, extra lenses, tripod, battery charger, and other accessories in one place? If so then you can use the Smiledrive camera bag to accommodate all these. Also, it is affordably priced.
2. AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR/DSLR Cameras and Accessories:
AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR/DSLR Cameras and Accessories is regarded as one of the vital backpacks equipped with a front pocket as well as a front top pocket for hassle-free access at where you can save all your documents. A major upper packing compartment is available. It comes with an expandable storage space, organizer, and key clip, along with a hideaway water bottle pocket.
FAQs | Best Cameras for Blogging & Vlogging
This section discusses few of the frequently asked questions regarding the best cameras for blogging and vlogging.
Do you really need a camera for blogging?
If you are operating a blog with categories on health, fitness, or food then it is vital to make use of high-quality images. For such cases, always it is better to spend money in a decent camera that is reasonably priced and easy to use. Also, you can upload appealing images or videos on social media to appeal more followers.
What is a good vlogging camera?
Listed below are few of the finest cameras for video blogging.
- Sony ZV-I camera
- GoPro Hero 9
- Fujifilm X-T4
What is the best camera for blogging and vlogging?
Listed below are few of the best cameras useful for blogging and vlogging.
- Fujifilm X-S10
- Panasonic LUMIX G7
- Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y
Which DSLR to buy for beginners?
To get this answer, you can consider Fujifilm X-T200 and Nikon 1500D as they are highly suitable for beginners. Also, they come equipped with all necessary features that are practical for beginners and they are affordable as well.
What are cheap vlogging cameras with a flip screen?
Listed below are few of the cheap vlogging cameras having flip screens.
- Canon PowerShot SX730
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS70S
- Canon POWERSHOT G7 X Mark III
Final thoughts on the best camera for blogging
Blogging is considered as a business and all business require investment. It is wise to invest in the appropriate blogging cameras good idea because it assists you to upload superior quality photos and videos.
Always determine the purpose of buying a camera. You need to inquire yourself whether you require a camera for blogging, vlogging, or both? This way you can easily select the most appropriate cameras for blogging or vlogging.