Whenever you wish to analyze the traffic of a website, you may need to use a proper analytics tool. Out of so many analytic tools available on the present market, one of the best ones is the SEMrush Traffic Analytics tool.
It is not difficult to estimate the traffic of any website or domain. This is because there are plenty of tools in the market. They assist you easily find out the traffic of a particular domain. However, most of them do not offer you precise data.
Get to know more details about the SEMrush Traffic Analytics tool:
Table of Contents
What is SEMrush traffic analytics?
With the use of the SEMrush Traffic Analytics tool, you can effortlessly get SEO traffic reports. You can think of this analytics tool as a Google Analytics with some twist.
The Google Analytics offers only your website’s data but the Traffic Analytics done from SEMrush would offer the data of your competitor website.
Therefore, you will get the benefit of SEMrush Traffic Analytics with Google Analytics.
With the use of SEMrush traffic analytics, you could easily get into the statistics of another website. For example, you can look at their statistics like top-performing pages, traffic reports, etc. with Google Analytics.
Use this special link to get 14 Days SEMrush PRO Account for free worth ($99.95)
This SEMrush traffic analytics tool is categorized into 5 subreports as mentioned below:
- Traffic Overview
- Traffic Sources
- Geographic Distribution
- Destination Sites
The below sections will give you detailed insights on these 5 subreports. Hence, you can know the importance of this add-on, especially for the paid SEMrush subscription.
When you want to carry out the Traffic Analytics from SEMrush, you need to first look at the features offered, so read below:
- You could easily get the rough idea of the total traffic amount to any domain in addition to the subdomains
- It allows you to easily find out the prominent traffic data such as unique visitors, a number of visits, pages noticed per visit, bounce rate data the average visit duration, and many more.
- This tool comes with traffic sources that includes search engines, social media, direct traffic, paid traffic, and many more. Thus, you can easily find out the names of the traffic sources which a website usually receives from.
- The feature of the Geolocation based web traffic analysis offers you a list of nations that are submitting traffic to a specific website or domain.
- It allows you to easily find out every destination site which people directly visit via the hyperlinks on a specific domain or website.
- Provides you past data back to April 2016
- This tool offers you desktop as well as mobile traffic. It will enable you to precisely know the traffic of any website.
- It supports the Audiences’ overlaps feature. This feature allows you to easily know the pros and cons of your domain in comparison to your competitor websites
- With the help of this tool, you can easily carry out a comparison of up to 5 domains in order to easily find recent opportunities. These opportunities help you to improve your traffic and strengthen the business online
You can use the below link to get this Website Traffic Analytics tool.
Exclusive Link For SEMrush Deal
Traffic Analytics Tool from SEMrush: Everything You Need to Know
Before using this SEMrush Traffic Analytics tool, you need to first look at every aspect you need to know.
The below section helps you use the Traffic Analytics tool provided by SEMrush. This tool also comes with a free SEMrush trial of 14 days. Later, we will include all the benefits and features you get with this tool.
Step-1: First of all, click on the below link to get your SEMrush 14-days free trial of this tool having worth of $299.95.
When you click on this link, you would be redirected to an offer page. You will receive a deal f Pro account with the Traffic Analytics carried out from SEMrush SEO tool. You only need to register for a free account when you enter your email id with a password.
Step-2: After you have signed up for their account, you will be able to login as well as click over the “Traffic Analytics” present under the “Competitive Research” segment present in the SEMrush dashboard.
Step-3: After you have launched this tool, you will be able to enter a domain of your choice. This will allow you to know their traffic reports. Once you have entered a domain, it begins showing all the beneficial traffic data for the specific domain.
For example, you will see traffic data like monthly visits, unique visitors, pages per visit, average visit duration, and bounce rate.
All the significant traffic metrics can be generally seen in Google Analytics. However, you are getting all the necessary information from your competitor websites as well. This is the plus point of using this add-on feature from SEMrush.
5 Subreports of Traffic Analytics Tool from SEMrush Explained
This section discusses the 5 subreports which you will receive with this tool.
- Traffic Overview
- Traffic Sources
- Geographic Distribution
- Destination Sites
1. Traffic overview:
Suggested from the name, this subreport of the SEMrush Traffic Analytics tool indicates that you will get an overview of any domain. This also includes an overview of your competitor’s website. You simply need to enter any domain and it would immediately display the traffic metrics.
This website traffic report can also be regarded as a domain traffic report. It gives you a rough idea on an overview of a website or domain that includes visits, pages per visit, and bounce rate.
It is possible to fill in up to three competitor domains to yardstick your website in front of your competitors. This provides you plenty of ideas with the traffic sources, some top-performing pages and many more. They are beneficial for boosting your online business with website traffic.
2. Traffic Sources:
The Traffic Analytics from the SEMrush SEO tool helps you get an idea about traffic sources. Now it is easy to carry out the domain analytics data from SEMrush. You can easily know the traffic sources where you will be able to find out every source containing:
- Direct traffic (those persons who are directly visiting a website from their browsers)
- Referral traffic (indicates traffic to a domain and it is from another website or domain) Search traffic (indicates traffic to a domain directly drawn from a search engine like Bing, Google, DuckDuckGo and many more)
- Social traffic (indicates traffic drawn to a domain from the links available on social media websites such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube and many more)
- Paid traffic (indicates traffic drawn to a domain from the paid advertisements on Google Ads)
Through the help of the above information, it is easy to find out the particular SEO strategy of your competitor’s website. It is quite easy to analyze whether they rely on social media or paid ads or search traffic to produce more leads, sales, and traffic to their sites.
You will also be able to easily compare your competitor’s domain with four additional competitor sites. This will easily give you lots of useful information into parts of your website where you want to boost the traffic.
3. Geographic Distribution:
Are you interested in finding out which countries your competitor’s website is receiving traffic from? If yes then you can utilize geographic distribution report in order to effortlessly find out the same.
Take a look at the global traffic distribution report generated from the tool.
The Search Engine Land website receives traffic from more than 96 countries each organized out perfectly along with the country traffic percentage. Through this geo-distribution report generated from the SEMrush, it is quite easy to recognize many things containing:
- regions and countries where a website receives a majority of its visitors
- analyze the overall traffic as well as traffic share percentage from each country
- analyze the traffic generated from different sources like mobile and desktop
- compare each country’s visitors behavior (such as pages per visit, average visit duration, bounce rate and many more)
- at present this tool is capable to recognize traffic in 190 nations and regions
Using this report, it is quite easy to find out a list of all the latest regions or countries that can target to receive more sales, leads, and customers to your business.
Use the below link to receive your SEMrush 14-day free trial of this tool that worth $299.95.
4. Destination Sites:
The particular report provides you a list of all the external websites which people usually visit once they have visited the first website. Therefore, you need to know what all the websites which people visit once they have visited your competitor website.
You can easily view all the destination websites as well as their URLs. Also, you can know their URLs and can easily find out the traffic percentage share with the estimated traffic. Actually, this report is highly beneficial to get details about your competitors’ exit strategies. Alternatively, you can effortlessly find out the corresponding websites. Therefore, you can get an entire new list of competitor’s websites.
Certain of the websites make use of the subdomains in the form of a portion of this content marketing strategy as well as SEO. It is important to know what their subdomains report would analyze with respect to the subdomains on the website. The same is accountable for receiving the major portion of traffic to a specific website or domain.
The particular report provides you a rough estimate of the monthly visits of every subdomain for a particular domain. Furthermore, it comprises the data from mobile and desktop.
In addition to the aforementioned 5 wonderful reports, it is easy to get direct access to the leading landing pages of any domain present in the globe.
It is important to note that presently, the “Top Landing Pages” report is yet present in the Beta version. However, it is beneficial for finding the top-performing pages of the majority of websites of your competitors.
Pros And Cons
You may wonder what are the pros and cons of utilizing this Traffic Analytics tool from SEMrush. Let’s have a look at these pros and cons:
- You will obtain an idea of the traffic of any domain
- It allows you to analyse a list consisting of all the traffic sources of a particular domain. This list contains data like search, paid, social, and direct traffic, etc.
- There is the implementation of the geographic distribution feature. This particular feature provides you a rough idea about the traffic countries bring to a site.
- Its destination sites report allows you to know the details of link people visit after visiting the site of your competitor.
It is also possible to analyze your domain with some other competitor website. This is one of the important SEMrush offers.
- It is costly because this particular add-on from this SEMrush charges you $200 every month
Pricing of SEMrush
There are many people who want to know the pricing of the SEMrush SEO Tool. Once you know the SEMrush costs, you will get a complete idea on the pricing.
First of all, this Traffic Analytics tool belonging from SEMrush is a distinct add-on which you will require to buy in addition to any of the SEMrush pricing plans.
At present, the pricing plans from SEMrush are 3. They are mentioned below:
Now let’s discuss the details about these plans:
PRO Pricing Plan:
Using the SEMrush Pro account, it is possible to get below features at only $99.95 per month. In this Pro plan, you can also benefit from the free trial of the SEMrush Pro account. The features you get in the Pro plan are:
- 10,000 results per report
- 3000 reports per day
- 5 projects
- 500 keywords to track
- 100,000 pages to crawl
- 50 profiles for monitoring as well as 10 profiles for posting
- 5 scheduled PDF reports
- Comes at a cost of $99.95 per month
Using the SEMrush Guru account, you will receive the below features:
- 30,000 results per report
- 5000 reports per day
- 50 projects
- 1500 keywords to track
- 300,000 pages to crawl
- 100 social media profiles for monitoring as well as 30 for posting
- 20 scheduled PDF reports
- Historical data
- Branded PDF reports
- Charges $199.95 per month
Using the SEMrush Business account, you will benefit from the below outstanding features:
- 50,000 results per report
- 10,000 reports per day
- 200 projects:
- 5000 keywords to track
- 1,000,000 pages to crawl
- 300 social media profiles for monitoring as well as 50 for posting
- 50 scheduled PDF reports
- White label PDF reports
- Product Listing Ads
- Historical data
- Multi-user management
- Charges at $399.95 per month
You can use the below link to receive 30-days free trial of the SEMrush Pro account:
In the SEMrush pricing plans, it is important to note that to gain access to the access to Traffic Analytics tool addon, it is required to pay an additional $200 per month.
Using any of these 3 pricing plans including the SEMrush Pro account, you can purchase add-on at the mentioned price.
The SEMrush is known as a premium SEO tool in which the basic pricing plans begin at approx. $100 monthly and reaches up to $400 monthly.
It is definitely true that SEMrush is worth your money. This is because by paying an additional $200 per month, you can gain access to the Traffic Analytics package of SEMrush.
This additional add-on from SEMrush lets you access features like market trends, benchmarking, and Crunchbase data. ,etc.
If you want to have an exclusive deal, there is a special availability of the crazy SEMrush deal. Through that deal, you will receive access to their SEMrush Pro account for 30-days free trial as well as Traffic Analytics addon worth $200.
You can click on the below link to get SEMrush 14 days free trial of this tool i.e. SEMrush Pro + Traffic Analytics tool. The total worth of this tool is $300.
This discussed tool is an outstanding SEO tool that helps to find out the competitor traffic sources, know the competitor traffic, and other data. All the discussed features are helpful to find out the latest SEO opportunities to boost your online business. You only need to make sure you try out the mentioned link and try its features.
Are there any limits to using Traffic Analytics from SEMrush?
When using the SEMrush traffic analysis tool, you can make use of the SEMrush paid subscriptions. You will receive full access to the Traffic Analytics data that is accessible at a price of $200 per month. Furthermore, this particular feature could be included in the form of an add-on to any of the paid SEMrush subscriptions as mentioned above in the pricing plans.
It is easy to receive access to the Traffic Analytics Overview report using all the paid subscription plans available from this tool. This is without receiving add-on. However, you will get limited access. For example, a free account can only make 10 total requests every day and they are shared among all SEMrush reports as well as all the remaining reports which could be viewed by using their 3 sample domains.
Can I find competitor traffic sources using the Traffic Analytics tool?
Yes, it is easy for you to check out the competitor traffic as well as with their traffic sources provided you gain access to the SEMrush’s Traffic Analytics tool. It provides you a geographic distribution report from where you could easily find a list of all the nations from where the sites of your competitors are receiving visitors from.
What are the main features of SEMrush?
It is essential to know the features of the SEMrush as well as its benefits. Take a look at the below features:
- Includes the keyword research because you can easily find lots of profitable keyword ideas irrespective of what niche you use
- Carry out the ad research because you can conveniently find out every ad copy of site of your competitor.
- Perform site audits to know and resolve all the concerns of your website
- Carry out complete research of the website of your competitor. You can find their backlink sources, the finest performing pages to rank keywords, and many more
- Traffic Analytics allows you to find out any website’s traffic along with the traffic sources
- Performs comparison based on a domain which assists you to compare site of yours and of a competitor. This will help you find their pros and cons.
You can use this following link to receive 14-days free trial of SEMrush Pro account:
What is the difference between Traffic Analytics and Domain Analytics?
The Domain Analytics carries out estimations depending on the keyword positions and the corresponding estimated traffic. On the other hand, Traffic Analytics performs estimations depending on discovering clickstream data regarding all sources of the traffic of domain. The same includes referral, social media, search, and paid traffic sources. The Traffic Analytics report provides you a precise traffic estimation as well as data while compared to SEMrush’s domain analytics data.
Why is there no data in Traffic Analytics for the domain I entered?
The SEMrush may not include sufficient details to offer precise estimations if a particular website or domain has lower than 10,000 monthly visits. In the majority of the websites with good traffic, it is easy to find out the traffic report estimations with great accuracy by using the SEMrush tool.
What’s the refund policy of SEMrush?
The SEMrush tool provides you a 7-days money-back guarantee. This suggests that if you are not satisfied with the features of this tool, you can receive a refund in less than 7 days after buying any of the pricing plans. Within 10 days of receiving, your refund request would be processed.