Quick Guide to improve your social media presence
Social media is perhaps the most interesting trend of this generation. social media presence is the most popular medium to connect and communicate. Because of easy operations, less charges and availability of a very enhanced mobile network, social media presence is creating a new web universe where no boundaries of language, caste, race and geographical location has been defined. Need not to say that it is making the world united. Not with the social aspect but also from business point of view, social media is a revolutionary approach.
Though there are many ways to boost the business productivity and profitability by combining the social media features along with the traditional marketing methods, it has also put a challenge in front of the small businesses and entrepreneur enterprises. Many newbees in this field find themselves confused and wondering that how to start the social media oriented campaign and how to get the best outcome of it.
Here the actual need is to design, develop and implement a right social media marketing strategy for your social media presence when you aim to achieve the targets by crossing the limits of time and budget. This entire process is always performed under many market uncertainties and risks so the strategy must be foresightful and flexible enough to be adjusted and amended according to the changing circumstances. While investing in social media you must consider many why, how, when and if’s.
Also, there is no exact measure to valuate the outcomes of investing in social media in the figures. Of course, if the social media marketing plans are well designed and well executed, they are the best assets of any business, but it is also true that business requires exact figures for proving any statement.
If we go through the Social Media Examiner’s Marketing Report, we can easily find that:
- About 88% of marketing professionals spend most of their time in searching the right, relevant and quality content for sharing on their networks.
- About 85% of these professionals are not very aware about and used to with the social media management tools that can help them a lot.
The social media tools are the best aid, support and guidance to face the uncertainty and predict the future on base of systematic study of trends and history. We can make some additional plan B or C to overcome any challenging condition in future. This is must for a modern age marketing professional to research the best available social media tools, tips and practices to be contained in the social media business strategy.
A huge deal of time saving social media tools, tips and practices are currently available in the market and the owners of small businesses and the entrepreneurs can pick one or combine some to get the better understanding of social media trends and possibilities.
Among the numerous awesome social media management tools from the web world, some important of them are highlighted below that will help you to improve your social media presence and effective social media strategy.
Quick Guide to improve your social media presence:
Best 4 Social media management Tools for engagement:
- Your own blog: It is the best way to introduce or promote your business / product / service. You can attract your target audiences through a blog or a quality content attached to a solid and sound website. With regular blogging and providing the interesting and relevant information, you can develop a trustworthy relationship with your readers and timely convert them into the customers.
- A newsletter: Delivering a newsletter through email is also a well proven method or tool of engagement. A marketer can design and develop a news latter and consistently get connected with the subscribers. Here the subscriber’s list is the key element for the success of the whole practice. Also you need to maintain the regularity on weekly or monthly basis.
- GroupHigh (http://www.grouphigh.com/). this blogger outreach marketing software is designed to assist the bloggers. It is a fantastic tool that serves them in many ways so that they can effectively present their vision.
- Twtrland: An app provided by http://klear.com/ helps you to analysis the behavior of your Twitter followers and find the infuencers among them. This way you can better identify the links that holds the potential to make sound business relationships.
Best 5 social media management Tools for content success:
- Topsy (http://topsy.com/) a cool help to analysis the domains, Twitter user names and You can use this for searching the most relevant content to your topic and writing it in more detailed and more up to date manner.
- Socialcrawlytics (https://socialcrawlytics.com/) You can adopt it to find the information about getting the information of most shared content on any other website (may be your competitor’s). This is an easy and cost free tool that facilitates you to find out your own popularity across the web world.
- Yoast WordPress (https://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins/seo/) this tool is developed to make your SEO optimization very easy. Just choose your keyword and follow the leads provided by Yoast and get your post optimized for SEO.
- Infrographics: A well designed graphical post is definitely a good sharable content.
- Questions: Use this method to get better engagement with the readers or followers of your blogs and Facebook and Twitter account.
Top 4 Social media management Tools for conversation:
- Optinmonters(http://www.optinmonster.com/) By plugin in this lead generation tool, you can find the conversation rate of all the subscription boxes on your site.
- Hubspot (http://www.hubspot.com/) provides a marketing and sales platform that supports any product or service promotion strategy.
- Infusionsoft (http://www.infusionsoft.com/) if you are looking for an all in one sales plus marketing automation solution; this is the right answer.
- OntraPort (https://ontraport.com) This is a leading online business automation tool.
Best 5 social media management Tools for result analyzing:
- Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics/) This is the best tool that help in generating the detailed statistics about the traffic on a site as well as the conversation rate. While used with Google URL,it provides the real picture of the overall online functionality.
- Postacumen(http://www.socialbakers.com/products/analytics) Particularly designed for Facebook, this analytical tool facilitates the monitoring competitions and understand their strategy.
- Brand 24 (http://brand24.net/) A social CRM as well as an efficient social media monitoring platform so that you can track your brand across the internet, such as Facebook, Twitter, youTube etc.
- Clicky (http://clicky.com/) This is an alternative to Google Analytics and performs just like that.
- Semrush (semrush.com) This tool is actually used for tracking results and competitors. Here you can figure out that what your competitors are ranking with this tool.
After learning the technical aspect of the ways to improve the social media presence, now we come to the theoretical aspect of the issue.
Below are the 4 tips suggested by the leaders of the field to overcome the competition and fulfll the organizational goals and improve your social media presence.
- A proper social media profile: A well set profile is the first requirement of your social media presence. Create a right one for you. And if you already own a social media profile, give it a complete makeover by polishing it and give it a personalized and professional appearance. A profile is the beginning impression on the visitor that tells who are you, what do you offer and in which way you are different from others.
- An intelligent network: After setting up the profile for social media presence, the next step contains the search of the people to connect to your profile. Here, you must have the enough knowledge about using the social networking platform as your networking site has its own features to find the network.
- Many of us just create our social media profile and never use it to its full potential and get the best benefits from it. You need to be active on social media by performing various tasks such as posting, sharing, interacting, network building and link managing. Your content must be interesting, relevant and trustworthy and also try to play authentic, helpful and influential. If you succeed to connect the right audience with you, the positive changes may start visible very soon in your social media presence.
- Consistency: If you want to achieve the best from your social media networking platform, you need to be dedicated towards this. This means you need to set a particular time schedule each day to build up and maintain the network and connect the audiences and followers. You can adopt and apply some of the many tools available in the market to help you in maintaining the consistency in the posting and updating information. If you are regularly visible and accessible to your customers, they begin to trust you and step forward to start a dialogue with you. this conversation and trust ultimately develops the relationship.
I have shared a technique and guide to improve your social media presence. so using these technique and guide may result in improving your social media presence for sure. If you have any query related to this improve your social media presence article then please feel free to comment.