Today people prefer to recognize out how to see who viewed your facebook profile as it serves clear notion regarding who is engrossed in knowing about you. There is a confusion today that can you see who views your facebook profile and the answer is yes, the reason is there are many prevalent methods out now.
Also, Read Facebook page tips and tricks
Also, it is a human propensity that has made this understood feature of Facebook in form of a most sought feature.
In this regards, it is not suggested to make use of any third party Facebook applications sightlessly to see profile visitors on Facebook.
Below you will learn various methods that explain how to see who viewed your facebook:
- 1 Steps to find who Viewed My Facebook Profile: Methods
Steps to find who Viewed My Facebook Profile: Methods
Method 1: Through Google Chrome Extension
In this method, a profile visitor for the purpose is a freely available Google Chrome extension that enables users to identify who viewed my Facebook profile easily. You can track as it works accurately, however, the only drawback is that it can just support the Chrome users. Hence you are permitted to only track those FB visitors who previously own this particular extension installed on their Chrome browser and they have done visit to your profile from their Chrome browser only else it will not function. Hence it is suggested to let your friends stay aware regarding this extension and encourage them to install this Facebook profile view extension.
Below are the steps that explain how to see who views your Facebook profile using this method:
- First of all download profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- After that just log in to your Facebook profile, and you will observe that an extra ‘visitors’ tab is situated next to the left side of ‘home’ on the topmost blue bar.
- Then click on it, after which a pop-up menu will be displayed revealing you the recent visitors of your Facebook profile along time. As mentioned it will only show those visitors who already have installed the particular extension.
It is known that profile visitors for Facebook is an entirely free and functions well if more people are using it.
Method 2: Manual method to know who visited my Facebook:
In this method you need to manually see to clear confusion about who viewed my facebook profile, steps are explained below:
- Log in to your Facebook timeline and copy the link – facebook.com/yourname.
- Now right click on the browser and go to “view page source”.
- Press ctrl+f through keyboard, after this a text box would be displayed at the right side corner, in that enter- “InitialChatFriendsList” (excluding quotes)
- After this, you will notice numbers list, all these actually profile ids of different individuals or the friends who have visited your facebook timeline till date.
- Now type- “facebook.com” on a browser and paste the particular id number after it with a slash. For instance, if the id is XYZ, you need to type it as- facebook.com/xyz.
- The foremost id displays the individual who makes the frequent visit while the last id is the one who never visits your profile.
Method 3 – Android App
You may not believe that now can you recognize who views your facebook by Android app easily. If you are making use of the Android-based smartphone, then there is a useful app named- Who Viewed My Profile which will assist you to know facebook profile visitors, it is accessible on Google Play Store to download for free.
Steps for this method that explain how to see who views your facebook are as below:
- Initially, download and then install the app “who viewed my profile” directly from play store of Google.
- Now simply start it and later tap on the “Connect to Facebook” button.
- After you hover the mouse on “Connect to Facebook” button, you will be asked to enter the Facebook account details to go further.
- After that, offer the app the appropriate permissions to gather information of the people that have viewed your facebook profile.
- It will demand few seconds to gather the data of the facebook profile visitors.
Using this method there are several steps explained below that helps to know who viewed my facebook profile:
- Make a Google Analytics account:
- Add your page as property to your Google Analytics account:
- From the Admin tab, click over create the new property.
- In case if you do not have an account linked to your Facebook page, make a new one by just clicking on Create new property.
- After this account is set up, go to open its page.
- Click on a + new web property.
- It will show you that you need to track a site when inquired and enter the information regarding the industry category and time zone.
- Go to get tracking id to finish up.
- Enable the tracking options you need and click on save.
- Make the code highlighted and copy it by ctrl + c through a keyboard, or by doing right-click from your mouse and selecting copy.
- Add an HTML box application to your page:
- Make a search on Facebook for “HTML box”, after which some apps will appear in the search results.
- Then review an app prior you install it.
- After the app is installed, you will see a box on the page or a box located on the app page in which you can paste static HTML.
- Enter the new code into your HTML box app:
- In this step, do right click in the box and choose “Paste” to put the HTML code in.
- After that click on “ok” or “confirm” button to approve the code.
- Then you will find visitors who have visited your facebook profile
Described above are the methods that you can implement to learn how to see who viewed your facebook. All these methods are secure through your Facebook profile and using it you can eliminate your confusion- can you see who views your facebook.