How to add a contact form in WordPress site?
Are you interested in adding a contact form on your WordPress blog, Every blog or website needs an contact form, so a client can contact you for your services? In this video tutorial, we are going to discuss and show you the step by step process to add a contact form on your WordPress site.
The process of adding a contact us form on your WordPress site is very easy and simple:
Let’s start the process:
- First of all login to your WordPress site dashboard.
- Click plugins from the right side.
- Click add the plugin from a top.
- search contact forms 7 plugins in a search bar.
Always install and use a plugin which is having the high rating and a large number of active installs.
- After getting the plugin click on install now and activate this plugin.
- Again move to plugins section and go to setting of contact form 7 plugin.
- In setting, you will get contact form 1 option, click on edit.
- In this edit section you will get one shortcode but before copying this code click on mail option showing below the code and in the first option you have to edit any of your emails to receive emails then click save.
- Now after saving a copy the shortcode.
- Move to contact us page in pages section.
- Then paste this code to this page and click on the update page.
- Now time to preview the page to see how contact form work.
5 Advantage of using Contact form in your WordPress site:
- It’s more advantageous for clients: They can get in touch with you straightforwardly from your site without opening their email record to communicate something specific.
- It’s more secure: For the most part, information submitted by means of the contact form is preferred encoded over messages sent with an email. This advantages clients who may feel the need to give touchy data (like credit card numbers) in their electronic interchanges.
- You can give better administration: On the off chance that clients can stipulate what their specific issue is (maybe utilizing a drop-down menu on the form), the message can all the more effortlessly be directed to the individual in an organization that can help them – rather than somebody reading every email to make sense of that.
- Mobile friendly: Envision attempting to sort out an email on a cell phone or even a tablet. Rounding out a contact form decreases that weight for the client.
- It makes information less demanding to dissect: Contact form information can be steered straightforwardly into a database, so you can spot designs with respect to who is connecting with you and what their interests and needs might be.
Well, I’ve described how to add a contact form on your WordPress site in this tutorial, using contact form 7 plugin is very easy and simple. If you have any suggestions then please share with us.